Workgroup Task List:
– Promote easy web access to committee and social network providers
– Promote awareness campaign for general public
– Assist in mobilizing resources in communities
– Research training and educational tools
– Recommend useful training tools
– Provide awareness events and training activities
– Promote state-wide focus on campaigns
– Collaborate with student groups
– Collaborate with faith-based groups and volunteers
– Assess “state of the state” on awareness in communities
– Promote network and sharing of information of events
– Ensure agency and law enforcement training opportunities and knowledge of
ARTICLES YOU MUST READ! 10-6-2017
*” 150 MILLION FAKE PROFILES EXIST ON THE INTERNET…”
…If your kids, or you, are on social media at all, you NEED to watch this! (3 minutes of your time that you will NOT regret)
*WHAT IS A FINSTA ACCOUNT? AND DOES YOUR TEEN HAVE ONE?
*YELLOW…The New “Teen Tinder” Dating app…
This app has recently surprised the app world by quickly soaring to the top of the rankings of the most downloaded app.
*WHAT AGE SHOULD MY KIDS BE BEFORE I LET THEM USE INSTAGRAM?
*HAVE SMART PNONES DESTROYED A GENERATION?
*FROM THE DOJ…
“People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.”